Thursday, December 18, 2014

Advent Day 18: A Different Dozen

Recently I attended a Christmas party where myself and the other attendees were split into teams and told to go out and find representations of the 12 Days of Christmas. This got me thinking...what if I did the same thing with the internet?

So here it is, the 12 Days of Christmas according to me and the Internet

On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

12 Drummers Drumming








11 Pipers Pipping









10 Lords a-Leaping










9 Ladies Dancing











8 Maids a-Milking













7 Swans a-Swimming









6 Geese a-Laying










5 Golden Rings







4 Calling Birds














3 French Hens











2 Turtle Doves









And a Partridge in a Pear Tree













So there you have it


No comments: