Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Advent Day 24: Thankful


On this Christmas Eve, let's all take a moment to consider what we're thankful for instead of daydream about what we're going to receive tomorrow. I am thankful for my year in Jordan, my new home in Colorado, the hard lessons God is teaching me, being able to spend this Christmas with my family and a year ahead that is full of opportunities. Go a step further and share it what you are thankful for with others. In this way the spirit of thankfulness will quickly permeate to celebrators of Christmas everywhere. So during our one more sleep till Christmas, let us dream about our blessings instead of sugar plums. While 2014 is coming to a close, let's prepare for 2015 with thankful hearts.


(video credit to Muppets Christmas Carol & youtube)

No comments: